Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Yamaha Motor Australia Ltd ABN 88002556989 Address: 489-493 Victoria Street Wetherill Park NSW 2164 Phone: 1300 593 600 (“the Promoter”).
2. Competition open to Australian residents only and must be 18 years or older to be eligible for the “WIN tickets to Round 3 of the Australian Supercross Championship” prize with the Promoter. Eligible entrants must complete the entry requirements in the social media post:
i. Take a photo with the Catch of the Day Murray Cod at the Yamaha Cod Classic event.
ii. Upload your photo to Facebook and hashtag: #yamahacodclassic
3. By entering this competition, entrants accept these conditions and acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or contrary to the Promoter’s policies.
4. Entrants may only enter the Competition using their own name.
5. There will be 3 prize winners, the retail price of each pack is valued over $300.
6. Competition commences Friday 6th December 2019 with closing date for entry at 10pm AEST Sunday 8th December 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Promoter will not be held responsible for registrations not received for whatever reason.
7. Entrants are allowed multiple entries into the competition. The competition is based on a game of skill and the winner will be selected by the Promoter, judged by a panel of 3 people.
8. Winners selected based on the most Facebook likes.
9. The prize winners will be announced at 10am AEST Monday 9th December 2019, on the Yamaha Outboards Australia Facebook page. The winners will be notified via direct message on Monday 9th December 2019. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another entrant in a redraw. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of the remaining entrants and will take place at 10am on Tuesday 10th December 2019.
11. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services.
12. The winners must agree to provide identification to the Promoter before claiming their prize.
13. The promoter reserves all rights relating to this competition and can’t be challenged by the participants. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
14. Employees of the Promoter, or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network